Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Belated International Card Day!

So sorry for the delay. I've been super busy the past couple of weeks. I've had so many things happen at once. I finally relaxed in my pajamas this past weekend and cleaned my craft space up. It still needs a lot of work though. It's currently located in the basement which is currently unfinished. So there's no dry wall and I have cement flooring which is extremely cold! I'll post a picture later tonight when I get home.

What did you guys do for international card making day? I didn't even know it was international card day. And it do happen that my friend, Marie, and her mom decided to make cards that same day! It was Marie's idea to get together and create 4 cards each and show each other how we made it. All together each of us made 24 cards! Here's a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment