Thursday, July 19, 2012

As promised, pictures and updates

Current Project: 2013 Calendars. I stumbled upon this website that shows how to make desktop calendars. This is still in the works and I will be coming back to finish it soon. I used Stampin' Up A Tree for All Seasons to create this calendar and I coloured them in with copics and used glossy accents and stickles to give it some dimension. I'm also using A Flower for All Seasons too.


Completed Project: Anniversary Gift.

 I made this for my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend. I found this idea on Pinterest. I went to the dollar store and bought a picture frame and removed the glass and matte. I used whatever red card stock I had available and began hand cutting all my hearts. Oh boy, I spent a whole lot of time working on this baby. I believe I began working on it around 7pm, took a break at 10ish and then I worked all night. I remember telling my friends I was working on it for more than 8 hours. I didn't go to bed until 6am. If you want to do this project, make sure you have enough patience for it. It does take awhile, but the out come is worth it.
This is what I had completed after working on it for 3 hours. 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment